1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31

Upcoming Birthdays...
There are no member birthdays in the next 14 days

LoRCies!

Public forum for visitors and members alike to generally chat about most anything.
Topic Rating:
  • 154 votes

LoRCies!

Unread postby Montez » 07 Aug 2014, 12:50

Hello LoRC :-) How is everyone? I actually used to be a Legion of Renegade Crusaders guildie a few months ago. I am primarily a maker of items (particularily alchemy, engineering, manufacturing, magic ATM. It's all I have nexuses for  :P). Upon leaving the guild I decided to join with one of my friends in the MAD guild. They are all great people but I wanted to be somewhere that wasn't ALL/mostly Pk-oriented. That's when I stumbled across K&M. I believe you guys are allies with K&M (Gwinny please correct me if I'm wrong :whistle: ) But I am actually in K&M now and will be notifying the GM and others of the council about my departure if admitted into LoRC.  Having already submitted an application, now I'm just waiting for a response and to meet the old LoRCies and any new faces that pop up  :hug:

Wish me Luck! Happy Leveling!  :medieval:
Montez
Registered
Noob
Progress to next post rank:
5%

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

EL Achievements:
Herbalist Rank 3 Mushroom Eater Rank 2 Miner Rank 3 Lucky Finder 2 Lucky Crafter 3 Mother Nature Hates Me 2 Knowledgeable 

Local time: 01 Dec 2020, 06:16
Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0

Return to General Discussion